Quote of the moment

When you stumble, make it part of the dance

'Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, Love is knowing i am everything, and between the two my life moves' - Nisargadatta

June 30, 2013

..laugh"

A gloomy cloud occupies my head
sometimes i manage to send it away
sometimes it decides to stay
i had once stored a rainbow inside me
And now i sprinkle it around carefully

Cheerful colors orange, red and yellow aren't mine
this cloud just took away my sunshine
Now left with green and blues
with them i try to look for clues
that this cloud is meant to be (it should, shouldn't it?)

Why does it hover most when i'm alone
Does it know i can feel it deep inside my bone
It shakes and rattles me to no end
From my head to my toes it descends
But it's my eyes that scares me the most

They reflect the gloom from inside out
Untimely, gets filled and pours until they run out
Hiding my eyes from the world around
i try to think, why bother
when no one seems to care abt my wound

i now scream at the gloomy cloud, "isn't it enough.
aren't you done already,
till when will you continue to hurt me?"
It replies slowly,"not for long, not for a while, don't worry, child
I'll be around, only when you..

No comments: