Quote of the moment

When you stumble, make it part of the dance

'Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, Love is knowing i am everything, and between the two my life moves' - Nisargadatta

June 27, 2013

...in this limbo


Today I watched this scene from the movie Inception,

Saito: "Have you come to kill me? ...I've been waiting for someone."
Cobb : "Someone from a half-remembered dream."
Saito: "Cobb? Impossible... We were young men together. I'm an old man."
Cobb: "Filled with regret..."
Saito: "Waiting to die alone?"
Cobb: "I've come back for you, to remind you of something. Something you once knew. That this world is not real."
Saito: "To convince me to honor our arrangement."
Cobb: "To take a leap of faith, yes. Come back, so we can be young men together again. Come back with me. Come back..."

I find myself in a phase like Saito... tired, old... waiting for someone...
To remind me that, this too will pass
To understand what i knew once, everything is an illusion
To help me take the huge leap of faith
To take me back to life and love, as it is
To wake up from this never ending dreadful nightmare
And not stay...

No comments: