Quote of the moment

When you stumble, make it part of the dance

'Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, Love is knowing i am everything, and between the two my life moves' - Nisargadatta

February 12, 2009

..the itch

The previous blog of mine was an attempt to read about something I wanted to learn…to understand and write...
However, guess it was not meant to be…
So instead i decided to write about something have come to understand know.... about why i got that itch in my head..

This might be supposedly my most inconsequential blog, however the truth of the universe will be revealed as I let my thoughts flow.
Disclaimer: This entire blog is a entire work of fiction (except for the itch) and inspired by a certain pattern followed in a couple of scenes in the movie “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”


It happened one night, when I was reading a book, which was a pager turner.... and suddenly i felt the urge to itch my head.... so i itched...

And then suddenly. really suddenly, my mind started thinking, about why did it occur... Like its said, if everything happens for reason and if its fate, what would be the purpose in making me get that itch in my head at that particular moment in my life.
I mean, there can’t be an itch without a reason

So why did I get that itch?

Hmm… We’ll come to that in a while…. Coz the series of incidents which unfolded later on, let me an insight on how each event or supposedly insignificant occurrence, sets off another sequence of happenings. .

The next day evening I had one of the loveliest dinners I have had with my loved one. .
The dinner was unexpected and was arranged since we were trying to make up with each other for the tussel which happened between us in the morning..
The tussel occurred because I didn’t go along with him for the morning walk and we ended up having a bad mood as we left for work..
I didn’t go to the morning walk because I felt too sleepy in the morning to wake up on time.
I didn’t sleep well coz I didn’t finish the part of the book I was reading and was led to stay awake for more than the time I intended to.
I was delayed in reading the book coz I was busy itching my head....

So if the itch didn’t happen,

I would have slept on time,
gone for a nice morning walk with my loved one and
had a nice day sans the fight..
and of course without the make up and delightful dinner session...


And there, sitting on the dining table having a wonderful meal, I realised why I got….

7 comments:

Kp said...

Fiction??? ... okay ;)

Hari said...

:D
Brilliant...
I like the way you write...Its funny and gripping...
Maybe you should try writing stories...short ones at least...

Hari said...

:D
Brilliant...
I like the way you write...Its funny and gripping...
Maybe you should try writing stories...short ones at least...

Gino Abinash said...

Yeak Krishnapriya, Fiction... I just felt like writing it...

Gino Abinash said...

Thanks Hari,

Was inspired by reading the likes of Douglas Adams and Lynn Truss... :)

Anonymous said...

try reading salman rushdie.

its worth the staying up

Gino Abinash said...

Will do...