Quote of the moment

When you stumble, make it part of the dance

'Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, Love is knowing i am everything, and between the two my life moves' - Nisargadatta

January 28, 2014

..its own sweet time


《UPDATED》

When i talk less, i speak much better 
Appropriate silences allow to process the view of others and engage in a meaningful conversation.

When i worry less, i think better 
Letting negative thoughts come and go, without giving attention to them allows positive thoughts to surface clearly.

When i reason less, i make sense of things better
Its sensible to choose our battles. Every act doesn't require answers or insights. Just try and love the questions themselves.

When i feel less, i experience more
It's a gift to experience life so deeply. Setting boundaries helps to expand limits slowly, respectfully and without fear.

When i hear less of others, i listen more of me
I listen to my voice and am not an echo anymore. Asserting needs with tact brings clarity for everyone involved.

When i focus on lovers less, i attract and radiate more love
I don't need to own someone and none should own me. On 2nd thoughts, I don't even own myself. All I can & gotta do, is love. 

When i judge less, i witness so much more
Everything is opinions and perspectives. People are just people and thoughts are just thoughts. 

When i accept miracles less, i believe in randomness more
All the variables can never be known. Letting everything happen as it is, i also allow myself to flow naturally.

When i concentrate less on beauty, i'm more comfortable in my skin, my own ishtyle
The things that make me different make me, me.

When i compare less, i challenge myself more
We don't need to become each other. We gotta bring out our uniqueness to create the balances.

When i remember less, i forgive more
Acknowledging my own shadows helps to deal with others' darknesses.

When i seek perfection less, i allow authenticity more
I know i am enough and so are you.

When i conclude less, i find more variety in the choice of paths
There are a million way to be free. Look around..

When i accept being normal less, i enjoy being weird a lot more
Quirkiness is crazily cute. it really is... wogai! maybe it is for silly me.

When I hold on less, I let go more
Letting go doesn't mean subtraction or denying anything. It feels like expanding... into everything.

When nothing matters less, everything matters more
When feelings change, they speak of the truths within. Merge them with actions to enjoy each moments' value. 

When i seek less, i keep discovering more and more
Life's purpose is all about figuring it out. 









And finally        ====================>
Everything just happens in..

No comments: