Quote of the moment

When you stumble, make it part of the dance

'Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, Love is knowing i am everything, and between the two my life moves' - Nisargadatta

January 4, 2010

nothing else...

Over the past one year... Life has been very inward... i never ever spent time so much time within myself .. Blessings were disguised (as usual).. However, i reliased how very little i know abt myself.. And the most painful revelation at the end of it all was.. how difficult "Carpe Diem" is... trying to practise it... how significant it is to "me" for my well being of mind and body..

This year...is going to be a lot more fun... its going be "me" against "me".. One point agenda.. "Understand thyself , know thyself"... learning, unlearning...
And i am ready to take up this challenge that i have thrown to myself....
Not bothered about the time it takes...not afraid to begin the process... not worried if i dont turn out right (what's right, anyways).. I am going to allow myself to use this body and mind to change into different beings... and am in no hurry to be one single character.. coz even if i dont like who i have become..i will just crumble myself like i am doing now and rebuild myself.. over and over again... untill i "am"..

After all, THIS life has always been about..

7 comments:

Kp said...

I have always belived that you knew yourself well.. what you want, what you can chew and digest.. Now, this comes as a news to me :)Anyway, all the best for your journey!!

Gino Abinash said...

As you said, Kp.. i knew what i can chew and digest.. so only attempted that... but i am hungry for slightly different intake and should accodingly prepare myself for being able to digest that as well;).. Its not that i dislike myself, however, there is so definitely room to become another being.

Kp said...

Oh.. that way... transformation. I shall wait to see much more interesting Gino :)

Meenu said...

Go for it Gino! Reinvent - lest we get bored with our ownselves! What the ****! Life does give us a second chance - if we disapprove of what we have become (which i doubt would ever be the case with you :))
@KP1, I totally agree - Gino caught me a little by surprise too!

Gino Abinash said...

Thanks for you encouragement, Meenu.. it means a lot to me :)

Hari said...

And I wonder when I will get the courage to discover myself...not fearing the accusations of being selfish...
soon I hope...

LeeB said...

hmmm...